DirectX End-User Runtimes (August 2009) Free Download Latest version for Windows 7, Windows 8.1/8, Vista and XP. DirectX enables best quality games and multimedia. Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows OS. This is Offline installer / full standalone setup with Direct link to Download DirectX End-User Runtimes (August 2009) offline installer.
DirectX 12 ReviewIf you are a game lover you might be well known to DirectX. It is a product of Microsoft and comes pre-installed with Windows OS.
DirectX is an API (Application Program Interface) designed for best quality experience for Windows PC based high definition games and multimedia content. That's why when you try to install a modern and high definition game on PC, it shows and error and requires to install the latest version of DirectX on your Windows PC.
Features of Microsoft DirectX 12
- More efficient performance than earlier versions.
- Optimum use of multi-core processor power.
- Shading effects.
- Tessellation texturing technology.
- Smooth animation.
- Nice 3D rendering.
- Graphic rendering to make it look close to real-life effects.
- Flawless bump mapping technique.
- Smoother and less-cluttered shapes.
- Tremendous level of graphics details.
- Direct compute for graphic acceleration, especially for photo editor software like Adobe Photoshop.
- Scalability for Artwork.
- Support for almost all types of graphic cards, including this page, Intel and ATI.