Download KB4343889 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 August 2018 (Windows 10 Offline Update Pack files) via Direct Download link from Microsoft servers.
The earlier Windows 10 February update brought several issues such as USB ports and other peripheral device and driver fixes. This update is specially released to address February 2018 update issues.
New Features and Improvements in Windows 10 KB4343889 Update
August 30, 2018—KB4343889 (OS Build 15063.1292)
This update includes quality improvements. No new operating system features are being introduced in this update. Key changes include:
- Addresses an issue that causes win32kfull.sys to stop working (Stop 3B) when cancelling journal hook operations or disconnecting a remote session.
- Addresses an issue in Microsoft Foundation Class (MFC) applications that may cause applications to flicker.
- Addresses an issue that displays incorrect changes to folder contents.
- Addresses an issue that prevented the Device Guard PackageInspector.exe application from including all the files needed for an application to run correctly once the Code Integrity policy was completed.
- Addresses an issue that prevents users of PIV/CAC smart cards from authenticating to use enterprise resources or prevents Windows Hello for Business from configuring on first logon.
- Addresses an issue that causes Microsoft Edge to stop working after setting a DLL rule in AppLocker.
- Addresses an issue that prevents users from logging on when an Azure Active Directory account domain changes.
- Addresses an issue that causes PowerShell scripts to stop working when attempting operations such as Get-Credentials.
- Addresses an issue that, in some cases, failed to clear decrypted data from memory after a CAPI decryption operation was completed.
- Addresses an issue that causes high CPU usage on machines with built-in Sierra broadband modules when switching from WLAN to LAN. The WWanSvc service continually claims additional memory until the machine becomes unresponsive and a black screen appears.
- Addresses an issue that causes the Wi-Fi EAP-TTLS (CHAP) authentication to fail if a user saves credential information before authentication.
- Addresses an issue that causes a connection failure when the Remote Desktop Service does not read the bypass list for a proxy that has multiple entries.
Windows 10 (1703) August Update KB4343889Please be sure you already have Windows 10 version 1703 version update installed.
How to Check Windows 10 Update Version (Build Number)?To check you Windows 10 version installed currently on your system, follow these 2 steps:
- Go to RUN
- Type Winver and hit Enter key
Windows 10 version information will be displayed in About Windows.
How to install Windows 10 Update Manually (Offline)If you have Windows automatic updates enabled, chances are you already have this update automatically installed. But if you prefer offline update installation, you have to download Windows 10 update pack manually and install it. It is faster than automatic update.
Download KB4343889 direct linksDownload KB4343889 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 32-bit [698.6 MB]
Download KB4343889 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1703 64-bit [1232.4 MB]